My goal of International Networking is to celebrate the key role that networking plays in the development and success of Addiction Counselling, Treatment and Recovery across the world.
- Betty Ford Center, Rancho Mirage, Calif. USA
- University of Malta, Dr. Dione Mifsud
- Malibu Beach Sober Living, Director Mara Schwarzlose
- Heroes In Recovery, Susanne Johnson, Lead Advocate, Metropolis, Illinois USA
- ADACBGA Alcohol and Drug Abuse Certification Board, Atlanta, Georgia USA
- The Addiction Show with Shira Goldberg (Recovery Coach), Sonoma Calif. USA
- Recovery Grads and The Haven at College, Sharon Weber (Co-Founder) Marina del Rey, Calif. USA
My professional way
Several advanced trainings and professional developments (as an auditor at J.W. v. Goethe University, the University Of Applied Sciences) and an internship at a Clinic for Detoxing brought in the most desired success. 2008, 2009 and 2010 I joined the PIR Professional In Residence Program at the Betty Ford Center in Rancho Mirage, Calif. USA. Four years I worked as a Consultant in an autonomous institution for Social Psychiatry. I was responsible for the supervision of CMA patients with mental disorders such as for example Korsakow Syndrome and as a Project Manager for out-patients in Sober Living. Since March 2010 I am Founder and President of ... ZenSIS.org, a German Addiction Counseling Center in Frankfurt and Leben lieben lernen org, a Self-Help and Recovery Group for Sober Living. In October 2012 I received from the ADACBGA and the IC&RC International Credential and Reciprocity Consortium worlwide the first Certification of a CPRC Certified Peer Recovery Coach. I developed the “Addiction Counselling Seminar” for the presentation at the University of Malta in April 2013 as a Guest Lecturer. Since 2007 I am Lecturer at the Paracelsus Health College (non-medical practioner) in the field of "Addiction Treatment and Recovery."