My goal of International Networking is to celebrate the key role that networking plays in the development and success of Addiction Counselling, Treatment and Recovery across the world.
- Betty Ford Center, Rancho Mirage, Calif. USA
- University of Malta, Dr. Dione Mifsud
- Malibu Beach Sober Living, Director Mara Schwarzlose
- Heroes In Recovery, Susanne Johnson, Lead Advocate, Metropolis, Illinois USA
- ADACBGA Alcohol and Drug Abuse Certification Board, Atlanta, Georgia USA
- The Addiction Show with Shira Goldberg (Recovery Coach), Sonoma Calif. USA
- Recovery Grads and The Haven at College, Sharon Weber (Co-Founder) Marina del Rey, Calif. USA
- Addiction Profesionals Networking Group
My professional way
Several advanced trainings and professional developments (as an auditor at J.W. v. Goethe University, the University Of Applied Sciences) and an internship at a Clinic for Detoxing brought in the most desired success. 2008, 2009 and 2010 I joined the PIR Professional In Residence Program at the Betty Ford Center in Rancho Mirage, Calif. USA. Four years I worked as a Consultant in an autonomous institution for Social Psychiatry. I was responsible for the supervision of CMA patients with mental disorders such as for example Korsakow Syndrome and as a Project Manager for out-patients in Sober Living. Since March 2010 I am Founder and President of ... ZenSIS.org, a German Addiction Counseling Center in Frankfurt and Leben lieben lernen org, a Self-Help and Recovery Group for Sober Living. In October 2012 I received from the ADACBGA and the IC&RC International Credential and Reciprocity Consortium worlwide the first Certification of a CPRC Certified Peer Recovery Coach. I developed the “Addiction Counselling Seminar” for the presentation at the University of Malta in April 2013 as a Guest Lecturer. Since 2007 I am Lecturer at the Paracelsus Health College (non-medical practioner) in the field of "Addiction Treatment and Recovery."